COVID-19 Security Solutions for Businesses & Homes
The impact of COVID-19 has impacted businesses and families in ways we couldn’t have predicted.
The typical day to day routine is no more, and now, our attention to who is around us and their health condition is of primary focus.
One of the best ways to remain alert is to use security solutions that keep you abreast of who is entering your home or business.
At Security Alarm, we can provide you with the security system needed to bring you peace of mind.
COVID Solutions for Businesses
We encourage businesses to have an Office Intercom/Door Entry System installed.
This Door Entry System is a security solution that allows businesses to better monitor who is entering the premises.
If you choose to lock your business doors, it can be used around the clock. Alternatively, you can activate it only during an emergency or crisis, such as with COVID-19.
This system contains 3 parts.
- A button/camera/speaker outside of the front door
- A device stationed inside that allows an employee to see, talk to, and give access to anyone outside
- An app designed to see, talk to and grant access to anyone outside.
The technicians at Security Alarm have been installing this security solution at businesses for years. However, now more than ever, we see the significant benefits it can provide.
Learn More About the Intercom/Door Entry System
COVID-19 Solutions for Homes
2020 has been the year of staying at home, probably more than we’ve seen in recent history.
COVID-19 has turned living rooms into offices and kitchens into classrooms.
From e-learning to working remotely, both kids’ and adults’ lives have been significantly impacted.
Our team at Security Alarm is dedicated to improving your safety and security where it matters most.
- Surveillance Cameras: Cameras inside and outside of your home allow you to view a live feed of what’s happening.
- Security Systems: Security systems protect your house from intruders and fire while you are away or at home. However, paired with the Remote Safe App, it can notify you anytime an outside door is opened, or a sensitive area is accessed, such as a gun safe, medicine cabinet, or pool gate.
The app allows homeowners (specifically parents) to keep better tabs on their home while they are away or even in the other room.
Learn More About Remote Learning with a Security Alarm
COVID-19 has complicated our lives, but feeling secure can ease some of these difficulties.
If your business or home could benefit in some way from one of our COVID-19 solutions,please give us a call at 618-589-4218 or contact us below. We look forward to helping you get the protection you need at a price that you want.
We would love to help your company or your family in any way we can!